Tuesday, March 30, 2010

4th South - East European Bonsai Convention (3rd Bonsai days in castle Vitturi) 2010. REPORT

So, what to say? It has been great to see old friends. We had a fantastic time, organisation was functioning perfectly (thanks Maria & Andrija), and thanks to everybody who put an effort to come especially from such a distant places like Macedonia or Belgrade...it was a privilege to meet all of you and to spend this few days in your company. It is wonderful to see so much enthusiasm and will in the eyes of all these people.
The material is every year only better. So what?? Sky is the limit!
And Walter...we already wrote poems about Walter. He was great like always, sometimes I wonder, he is not so young any more but he has so much energy thet many younger people can easily be jelous. I'm constantly carrying in my mind one thought...You either can love Walter Pall or you can hate him. There's nothing in between. He is probably the most controversal person in the world of bonsai today. The revolutionary! All the big names in history had the same carma. And they are remembered. I love that Walter Pall is of that kind...I am proud that I have the opportunity to learn bonsai from Walter Pall, I am proud that I met him in my life...I am proud that (if I may say so) he is my friend.
Enjoy the pictures. There's some more. I will post more this evening.



Power point lecture...



Tree critique...




















Friends...




Beautiful weather...boats...sea...sky...




Workshop...








Duda seducing Walter Pall...


Thank you my friends...

Long way back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment